Publisher calendar template

Copper Contributor

I am having trouble getting publisher to create a 2020 calendar reflecting the correct dates. I am using the understated template. One month per page. The date range is January 2020 to December 2020. The dates are correct from January to August, but then the rest of the months are incorrect. I have tried starting new files. Using different templates and refreshing the template dates. Nothing seems to change those dates.  Any ideas?  I have been using Publisher to make calendars for 15 years!

3 Replies
quick fix insert online picture, go 2020 calendar, you get one image, cut and paste each month. then contact support, looks like you need publisher update.

@Maura40 

I don't know if the other person helped you or not, but I just tried microsoft support and they sent me here.  Nothing is changing the dates when I duplicate the template.  Have you had any other luck?

@Barbara_Simmons   If you go to Word, newer version the better and go open new, in the search box put calender, many come up, and as you download it, it asks which month and year, but at the moment yuu have to do it for each month, once complete, save and it will open in publisher