How do I automatically export Azure AD users (and their objects) to a sharepoint list every x minute

Brass Contributor

How do I automatically export Azure AD users (and their objects) to a sharepoint list every 60 minutes?

I need to provide a GAL that meets very specific UI requirements and where every user can search the GAL from their mobile device and edit their own entry. Even if no mail account is connected via Active Sync. But - and this is the special thing - the changes are not simply to be written back. These changes are to be forwarded to a relevant person and approved there. Then they are forwarded to an IT colleague and written back to AD. Can I do this with Powerapps and Flow? How?

1 Reply

I would highly suggest investing in Hyperfish for this, that's a very large amount of work to accomplish this if you try doing it manually. Hyperfish provides a way to e-mail people for updates, they make changes, the changes can be directed to manager or any individuals you designate for approval before those changes are wrote back to AD. You can customize the data fields that go in, values, all kinds of things. Not to mention it's mobile friendly and they have a Teams Bot and SharePoint webpart as well for it. 

You could do it in flow.... but I would rather not reinvent the wheel, cause the cost of Hyperfish is way less than the time you'll spend trying to get that to work, assuming it can meet your needs, but sounds like it from first look.