SOLVED

Is planner compatible with SSO or not?

Deleted
Not applicable

I am pretty sure there is some documentation on Planner SSO, but I am not able to find it. Do anyone know if planner is compatible with SSO? I could still see planner authentication while adding it to Microsoft Teams. Is it the same behavior like everyone is facing while adding Planner to MT? 

2 Replies
best response
Solution
It is not a problem of Planner, but how Planner (and it also happens with other services) is integrated in Teams...and in regards of your question, the answer is Yes, normal behavior is to be asked to type Planner Credentials when you have started a fresh session in Teams

Thanks for you reply! Is there a  road map from Microsoft to overcome this (if you know any) behavior of entering credentials every time with respect to Planner integration with MT? 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution
It is not a problem of Planner, but how Planner (and it also happens with other services) is integrated in Teams...and in regards of your question, the answer is Yes, normal behavior is to be asked to type Planner Credentials when you have started a fresh session in Teams

View solution in original post