SOLVED

Configuring Delegate settings in Outlook

Copper Contributor

Hi guys,

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
We're current using Office 2016 with EXOL as our mail system. We have a user (userA) that has a number of PAs setup as delegates in his Outlook, and they can be viewed through the 'Delegate Access' option from the 'Account Settings' menu in Outlook. Under this Delegates window, I can view the 3 accounts that have been given customized access to this users (userA) calendar, but underneath this box they're are 3 radio-button options, all of which are greyed out. The option he has ticked is 'My Delegates only', so when people reply to calendar events he sends out, only his PAs get the responses and not him.  How can I change this to the first option 'My delegates only, but send a copy of meeting requests and responses to me' so that he can receives replies to his own calendar events? I've been trawling the net for an answer to this but I seem to be at a dead-end!

Thanks

Brendan

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Brendan Leddy (Copper Contributor)
Solution

THose options are tied in to the "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me" option found under the Permissions dialog. If none of the three delegate account have been configured with said option, the radio buttons will be grayed out, as the settings arent really in use in such scenario.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Brendan Leddy (Copper Contributor)
Solution

THose options are tied in to the "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me" option found under the Permissions dialog. If none of the three delegate account have been configured with said option, the radio buttons will be grayed out, as the settings arent really in use in such scenario.

View solution in original post