SOLVED
Home

OCM Data Issues

Ahmet Zahit Elmas
Occasional Contributor

Hi, OCM is activated and I've tried to add some records. When I tried a record, it says "There is an error while creating new firm, please try again" (at the attached image record with red sign). Other two records also has sign just like updating and I can't delete or edit any details for those records. If I try new one it is adding with updating icon also. It has been two days and those records always same.

11 Replies

I have the same problem. Sadly I can't continue my work with OCM.

I would suggest opening a support ticket.

Same issue here.

After playing around with OCM to decide if it is working for us, I must say this that the concepts behind are not very clear, especially the sharing options.

Highlighted
Solution
Deleting Internet Explorer cache seems to fix the issue for me.

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are investigating the problem. I would suggest to contact Office support to track your issue.

Hello Ahmet,

We have the confirmation from Csaba and Pierre that deleting IE cache solved the issue for them. Have you tried it? Does it work for you?

Thank you!

Thank you for all replies and sorry for late reply, I just tried and yes, deleting IE cache solved. 

same problem with me.  was working great now unusable.  i did try to delete cache in ie and edge.  problem comtinues

If deleting the cache did nothing, then I think it's a good idea to open a support case.

I had actually started a support case before I found this thread.....so far zero help.  I hope there is a fix soon.  I was really enjoying the product. 

Can you send me your case number in a private message, please? Thanks!
Related Conversations
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on