SOLVED
Home

Updated: Online Interactive Guides

Hi Maddie Egan,
Thanks for this information, it is so helpful in the sense that has opened my eyes that some of the features have been Retired. I am a student taking Office 365 course for Exam 70-346/347 respectively, may someone please assist me with the updated material, can be forwarded to stans.ganda@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thaks alot for your reply. I am doing well thanks and how are you?

Would you please share me the latest info regarding Office 365 Exam objectives.
Kind regards,
Stanslas Ganda

Bing tells me that you can find that info at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-office365-certification.aspx

Doing your own search before asking for help is a good practice.

I just want to know what kind of program did you just to make these interactive guides? 

I am preparing for Office 365 (70-346)Exam, it is alot of work indeed i need to go through so as to be very sure of passing the exam in the next 3weeks.

MS Teams interactive guide

Hello everyone,

I've really liked the format in which Team's interactive guide has been done.

Any insights about the software behind this material?

Thanks and cheers!

Have the guides been updated recently? I’m looking for Windows 10 Enterprise Quick start guide for 1803 or later versions.

TIA

@Maddie EganKindly update new Guide as Office 365 has evolved so much in recent past.

Thank you!! 

@Faiza Qadri @ChandelNidhi  @Maddie Egan has left our community management team, but I can confirm that we have updated interactive guides on this thread (from November 2018). 

Thanks Eric but the link only has reference to:

- Assess and enhance your data protection controls with Compliance Manager
- Manage your content lifecycle with advanced data governance in Office 365
- Monitor and control administrator tasks with privileged access management in Office 365
-

Thanks Eric but the link only has reference to
Security and Compliance of Office 365:

- Assess and enhance your data protection controls with Compliance Manager
- Manage your content lifecycle with advanced data governance in Office 365
- Monitor and control administrator tasks with privileged access management in Office 365
- Identify sensitive information with Advanced eDiscovery in Office 365

I was looking for Windows 10 and Office 365 Apps guides.

I'll reach out and see if we have anything along those lines available. 

@Faiza Qadri - What Windows 10 scenarios are you looking for a guide to cover? Interactive guides haven't been a form factor utilized for enterprise scenarios for Windows 10, but I will investigate to see what we might be able to provide to suit your needs.

@Eric Starker Sorry to necropost, but a few people have asked this question, and I'm also wondering: what software was used to make these interactive videos? I'm sure there are a number of us out there, building video tutorials, who would love to make use of it as well.

Thanks!

Just wanted to reach out to you, as well, Heather: do you know what software was used to create these guides? It's great!

I will ask the person who is in charge of these and see if I can find an answer for you. 

Thanks, that would be great! Since I posted this question 6 mth ago, I have found that both Camtasia and Flashback Pro do have the option to STOP video during tutorial and add annotations the viewer has to act on. Maybe a nice ADD-ON to Pictures-app in Win 10!?

@gb_hcvt  @Guttorm Tysdal I was able to find out that all of the interactive guides were made by one of our vendors, Impresys, who use their own proprietary software.

@Eric Starker Even though it's not particularly good news, thanks so much for tracking that down and getting back to us, Eric! As a reward, we won't shoot the messenger. ;-)