• 36.7K Members
  • 833 Online
  • 7,129 Conversations
Home

OneDrive Download folders/multiple files as Zip

Occasional Contributor

OneDrive Download folders/multiple files as Zip

Are many people seeing the option to download from Onedrive multiple files or folders as ZIP files? I have seen one or two posts from people saying it is available in their tenant and I believe it was to be completed by end of December but see nothing in my tenant.

See more topics labeled with:

9 Replies

Re: OneDrive Download folders/multiple files as Zip

Yes, the rollout is expected to be completed by the end of December 2016.

In fact, I see the feature.

Here is  the link: https://portal.office.com/AdminPortal/home?switchtomodern=true#/MessageCenter?id=MC85785

Thanks Salvatore, I do not see that in my message center yet so I maybe have to be patient and hope that it is there before the end of the month. I am on first release so I could prepare for it but still no sign of it.

Yes, be patiente :-). I can confirm that I have the feature in some of my tenants, but also that depending on the browser it works as expected or I see weird problems such as zip file not being generating or zip file being generated after a long time Smiley Tongue

So the expected update by the end of the year has not happened and I am still not seeing any option to download multiple files as a zip file nor do I see anything in the Portal announcing to my tenant that it is available. 

Disappointed to say the least Smiley Sad

From your experiments what browser wierdness are you seeing?

Edge and IE are the ones with these weird problems

Any updates/ETA on this from Microsoft?

This is still not showing in our tenant.

Is your tenant FR? At this stage the rollout is for First Release only.

Hi Salvatore, I have set up my account to receive First Release updates only in my tenant.

Related Conversations