Thoughts on forthcoming updates to Office 365 announced at Ignite and beyond

Silver Contributor

Given the huge output of updates from Ignite  - and what we might expect to start rolling out this quarter - would Microsoft consider publishing a ‘new this week’ blog at a high ‘100’ level ? Promoting this prominently through Office Blogs for highest visibility? The issue, for me anyway, is keeping cross-suite knowledge top of mind and for strategic stakeholders keeps the evergreen nature of the service front and centre. I am aware that the good folk here do a great job reporting change but a high quality official update is always good. It might even help Microsoft with more feedback. Thanks.

2 Replies

I doubt it will happen. I had some tolks around the subject with few MS folks at Ignite, and they have all definitely heard the feedback on this. But...

Thanks Vasil for your reply. I guess, as always, the thing is to give feedback frequently which is what is asked of us. Given my focus is 100% on this stuff I’m still struggling to stay on top of all the changes. Just the talks and slide decks reveal a wealth of capability coming but shaping this into a plan that corporates in particular can onboard must be challenging.