SharePoint Online - ViewsLastMonths1 managed property

Copper Contributor

Hi,

The "ViewsLastMonths1" managed property has no associated crawled property (i.e. when viewed in the search schema UI). However, this managed property does contain a numeric value, when viewing the results in the SharePoint Search Query Tool, https://sp2013searchtool.codeplex.com/.

See attached screenshots.

I want to leverage this managed property in a Content Search Web Part to display list items (or pages)that were most viewed in the past 30 days, in descending sort order. But the attributes for "ViewsLastMonths1" managed property are not editable in SharePoint Online.

So I want to map the same associated crawled property that is used by "ViewsLastMonths1" managed property, to an un-used RefinableIntxx managed property, and set the Sortable attribute to true, and use the RefinableIntxx managed property instead in the Content Search Web Part to sort the items. But I don't know the name of the crawled property to assign to in the managed property.

Does anyone know the crawled property that I need to assign to in the RefinableIntxx managed property?

I am also open to other suggestions. Appreciate any help with this. Thanks!

0 Replies