PowerApps and Flow

Deleted
Not applicable

I am not sure if there is an answer for this question already, or am I asking a wired question.

I had a situation here, As an global admin how can we restore deleted "Flows" and "PowerApps"? 

I know there is an option for PowerApp where you can navigate to previous version to restore it. What if "Flow" is completed delted by an user or "PowerApp" completely deleted bya n user? How can we restore them. I am not able to find out any setting in admin.powerapps.com .  Is this something stil Microsoft working on? Is there any powershell to restore deleted PowerApps and Flow? 

3 Replies

When you delete an App in PowerApps, it will permanently get deleted and also please take note that this action will not only take effect on your account but also from the accounts of all users with whom this app was shared.

Thanks for the Info. So there is no way to restore it back? 

I hope Microsoft will come up with new settings to restore deleted PowerApps and Flow. 

Yes, for now but Microsoft might include this on their future updates should they see importance of having this feature of restoring deleted Apps.