Options to store and share photos with public.

Iron Contributor

I'm looking for a way to store and share photo albums. They need to be available to the public. Is there a way to accomplish this in O365 Enterprise? I was thinking about creating a user account called "photos" and using this account's OneDrive for Business to store and share the photos. Is this feasible? Is there a better option? Thanks!

4 Replies
You can create Public site from SharePoint Online too. But i think that create a user E3 is the easiest way, you will have unlimited space with OfB.
SharePoint Online public sites are deprecated since 2014, so this is not an option aymore. ODFB option is the only one, but you will see some limitations in what you need to do
Hi, simply answer is no. You can't create and share photo album and managing access.I've asked for this feature/service few weeks ago. Because something similar is in comercial onedrive, hope, guys from Microsoft will improve and introduce new service "Photo" in the future ;)

Is there any new update since last year regarding the capability of working with public photo? May I move to another storage cloud-based service?