Office365 Analytics - Usage

Steel Contributor

I just want to ask a general question to all of you

Are there any Microsoft or 3rd Party tools available which are covering the Office365 Analytics / Usage aspects ?

I'm aware of the upcoming Power BI adoption pack for O365 which is going to offer some sort of information for "driving " adoption in an organization.

In addition to that i know about Volometrix (MyAnalytics area) -- handling the user context.

But I'm thinking of another level of analysis where one could see for instance....

- top yammer groups correlated with top Office365groups
- which O365 App holds most of the files ? (e.g. total files in sharepoint sites vs. total files in OneDrive (personal)

- Do my users heavily upload files to "MySites" vs. "OneDrive" ?
- etc...etc...etc

Does something like this exist ?

Thank you for every information :)
br
stefan

2 Replies
There's not silver bullet at this point, but three tools you should look at would be:
- Cogmotive (general O365)
- tyGraph for Yammer
- SWOOP Analytics (although that's more about how people connect to each other in Yammer than what you want)

Thank you Loryan!

May i ask you another question?

Are O365 customers heavily interested in O365 Analytics solutions or is it more nice to have ?

If yes, what are usually the preferred solutions ? (Power BI?)

As said, i'm thinking about analyzing stuff in the direction of social adoption.

i understand that no product exists on the market which covers EVERY single aspect of analyzing the O365 space :)

thanks