New users not getting Teams/Skype

Copper Contributor

Hi,

We have just added some users to Office 365 using Hybrid mode, their mailboxes are just fine but they are not appearing in the Teams Admin Center under Users. They all have E5 licenses with Microsoft Teams enabled. It's been about 3 weeks since they were sync:ed to Office 365.

What could be causing them not being automatically enabled/added to Teams?

I've checked msRTCSIP-PrimaryUser on prem and its <not set>.

3 Replies
Think there was some provisioning issues recently that might be causing it. Go to portal.azure.com > Azure AD > Users > Find the user. The under license, there is a reprocess button. Worth a shot. Have any users been added to Teams?

@Chris WebbHi Chris, we do have over a thousand users in Teams no problem at all. This only started happening for a new business unit we brought into Office 365. The 1st pilot user actually has a Teams user, so that make sense if there was a provisioning error previously meaning the others didn't get added a week or two later. I've tried the Reprocess on a couple to see if it helps. I guess it might take an hour or two for them to show up as Teams users even if it works, so I'll check later.

@Chris WebbIt definitely was worth a shot, but it's been hours and it hasn't helped. Any other ideas?