Need help on flows, am very new to it.

Copper Contributor

How can i get the attached file scenario in flow

5 Replies

Can you provide some more info on what you want to do?

What would be the trigger, what kind of data (source) do you have, what kind of output are you looking for?

Basically, just use the SharePoint action to get list item from the other list, then you could do a condition, or you could always just set a variable getting the data from that column in the list form the "Get item" action. Then you can use it anywhere else in your flow.

Actually i have a designer workfow 2010 would like to convert that to flow.

this needs to trigger on item creator.

example: i have a lists called, test configurator, test base.

in test base list one column called profit center and test configurator list also one called test configurator. 

if user enters profitcenter == XYZ while in list item creation, then it needs to search in test configurator  profit center and fetch the data of Assigned PLM column information.

testbase                                          test configurator

Profit center == XYZ                       Profit center == XYZ , AssignedPLM =="ravan, raghu"

Please let me know if you need any more information

Actually i have a designer workfow 2010 would like to convert that to flow.

this needs to trigger on item creator.

example: i have a lists called, test configurator, test base.

in test base list one column called profit center and test configurator list also one called test configurator. 

if user enters profitcenter == XYZ while in list item creation, then it needs to search in test configurator  profit center and fetch the data of Assigned PLM column information.

testbase                                          test configurator

Profit center == XYZ                       Profit center == XYZ , AssignedPLM =="ravan, raghu"

Please let me know if you need any more information

flowgetitems.jpgSo you need to make use of the "Get Items" action. Then you can get the filter put here to return a single item similar to how the workflow worked in 2010. You return this item, and then you'll have access to that data in the "Update Item" action at the end which will update the Created Item from the trigger by using the ID from the "Create Item" Id.