Microsoft Bookings - How to make adjustable timeslots?

Oskar Kuus
Occasional Contributor

Microsoft Bookings - How to make adjustable timeslots?

How can i make it so that my customers can book a 5 minute seassion or a 3 hour seasson?

It seems now they can only make a reservation for a pre-set time that i decide?

I need my customers to be able to make a reservation for any length they want... not be restricted!!

Anyone able to help me fix this?

3 Replies

Re: Microsoft Bookings - How to make adjustable timeslots?

Is this not possible with MS Bookings?

Hi Oskar,

I'm a developer on the Microsoft Bookings team. At this point, we don't support the customer specifying a custom duration when booking through the booking page. A workaround might be to create separate versions of the same service - each with a different duration.

Please go ahead and register your interest on our UserVoice page and we will let you know if this functionality is added in the future: 

Microsoft Bookings

sad to hear that this is not supported.

do you have any idea if this option is being worked on?

if i would use your workaround i would need to create way to many services for the customers. it would be ridicules for the customers to pick the correct one :D

for example i offer rental of computers. the customers can rent it for 15 minutes up to 8 hours... so if i want to create a service for that computer for 15 min booking, 30 min booking, 45min booking, 60min booking, 1hour 15min booking, 1 hours 30min booking and so on................ it would be a bit strange and non-flexible for the customers (and me).

but most importantly... is there a solution for this being worked on? should i expect to wait a few months or is it waaay in the future?

Related Conversations
Teams crashes on check for updates
Jonathon Halford in Microsoft Teams on
42 Replies
Adding external users to teams
Sean Whyment in Microsoft Teams on
325 Replies
How to connect a "Team" to a "Group"
Mike Dumka in Microsoft Teams on
54 Replies
Groups vs Teams
Stefanos Papadopoulos in Microsoft Teams on