SOLVED

Extract Monthly Report from Email Activities

Deleted
Not applicable

I need to extract a report of emails sent and received from some users, referring to the month of September 2018. How can I do this?

Regards

9 Replies
You can do this several ways, for example the usage reports in the admin center. Filter on the user! There is also message trace you can filter on sender / receiver / time period, and create a report!
You can also programmatically create report and so on but it seems these will meet your needs! Otherwise explain your scenario further and we’ll help you!

Adam

Adam

The amount of details you want is also relevant. Is it just basically a count, or do you want to be able to extract all of the e-mails?

Quadrotech - Management, Reporting and Migration for Office 365

True! If thats What you need, there’s content search and Ediscovery. You can export the mails to a pst! Available from the security and compliance center

I only need the count of emails sent and received. For example user1@domain.com sent xx emails and received xx emails in the month of September

Ok! The first option I sent is enough then :)

I tried to run through the administration center, however, a daily report is shown (day after day) and I would like a consolidated one of the month

You have go to reports or message trace

Is it not possible with powershell?

1 best response