European Office 365 Engage Conference Speaker Line-Up announced

MVP

The speaker catalog for the European Office 365 Engage conference in Haarlem, NL (June 19-22) has been announced. It's a super set of experienced speakers featuring over 30 MVPs. Come join us in Haarlem to drink beer and discuss the ins and outs of Office 365 next June!  https://office365engage.com/sessions/

6 Replies
Maybe we can ask our lovely hosts here on the Tech Community for a separate space for the conference, where we can put media and take some comments, etc. Similar to what we have for Ignite, Tech Summits, etc.

What a nice idea. @Anna Chu is this possible?

Can you elaborate a little more @Vasil Michev - are you looking for networking space, a space to host meetups, a panel booth?

I think the ask is for a space within this community that is dedicated to "Office 365 Conferences"...

@Anna Chu an "event" space here on the Tech community, much like the ones we have for Ignite or the Tech Summits. We can then create some subspaces and a thread for each individual session, gather feedback, reply to comments, put on slides and so on. Should be a win-win situation for both sides, I hope :)

If it's too much to ask for specific space (as a non-MS conference after all), maybe you can arrange a more generic space where all 3rd party conferences can be listed, with some announcements and so on. Basically, a place where people can engage in discussions about bigger regional events.

Got it - we're working on it - it's long been part of my vision to support community-led events here on the Tech Community.  Planning to get some dev work on the community to support a calendar of community events so people can see when events are scheduled an in which location.

Nearer term, you will see a page dedicated to Ignite 2017 (ETA this week).