Edge keeps reloading SharePoint, OneDrive and Delve

Steel Contributor
Is anyone else experiencing SharePoint, OneDrive and Delve repeatedly reloading in Edge (only), all other apps in O365 are fine.
7 Replies
Just signed in one of my tenants and I don't see any problems
I saw something like this with Outlook web mail last week but only in one Browser. I reset all my cookies and the problem cleared.
Many thanks, tried that a few times but ended up having to remove the Edge AppxPackage and re added the AppxPackage - all seems OK now but a bit of a drastic fix.
i heard there were some problems yesterday so it could be a bug. in Holland we had some tennants that went on readonly etc.

I just met the same problem this week and solved it by launching Edge>Settings>Privacy & Security, Cookies, changed it to "don't block cookies", -issue resolved

Thank you so much for this quick and easy solution. I just got a new surface pro and trying to keep within the MS ecosystem. But after two days of this problem I had to download firefox. saw the problem didn't happen there so narrowed it down to Edge. It was happening for all my O365 apps and this worked. Wonder if it's any relation to a recent update splash saying something about fixing a problem with 3rd party cookies? 

You are welcome Luke! No idea if it is related to the recent update splash you mentioned, but I don't think it is related to build 1809.