Conflicts With Office 365 Subscription-Windows Subscription and Insiders Enrollment

Copper Contributor

I have an issue that is causing conflicts across the board with not only licensing but installs and active directory sync issues.  I have two active subscriptions one personal Windows 10 Pro, Insider Subscribed, I also have a shared Office 365 home subscription, and a Office 365 Enterprise Subscription. Which was supposed to be upgraded to Office 365 Pro, I enrolled all systems in Insider with my ADD account verified it is enrolled, lost my licensing for my deskstop versions of Office and can not re-verify my domain.  I am not a large company, most of what I am doing with systems is to prepare for expansion.  But I have tried everything I could think of, My best option was to build a completely virtual domain but if I would still need to have the base documents on my local computer, any ideas on how to rectify this issue, there are some services that won;t allow me to sign in with my ADD logon and others that won't let me logon with my personal even though I have set up multi layer authentication in all and linked all accounts together.

0 Replies