ProPlus availability for S Mode

Iron Contributor

Hi, I'm in the process of evaluating S Mode for workers under modern management. So far, so good: the combination of S Mode, Intune, AAD Join has a lot of potential for non-shared machines both for end users and I.T.

...but one thing seems missing. For the life of me I cannot find O365 ProPlus SKUs in the MS Store. Ideally this would be available in the Microsoft Store for Business so I could deploy with Intune (no, the O365/Intune built-in deployment system does not work: S Mode prevents MSI/EXE based deployment.)

If you know where the SKU is hidden by all means, enlighten me please. :) But I suspect they are not present or under private test only. Until full support is delivered I am making do with the mobile apps and built in mail client (but it's not a patch on Outlook). I can also install via the Home SKU (but then some apps are missing).

Thanks

Rob

2 Replies
Looks like the O365 SKUs have been pulled from the MS Store however I have read (but not tested) that the click-to-run O365 installer now runs in S Mode.

@Rob Hardman The normal Office ProPlus Click-2-Run Installer will now work on s Mode.