Home

Welcome to the Office 365 Privileged Access Management AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Office 365 Privileged Access Management Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here. 

To start, introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

Slide1.PNG

6 Replies

Hi Folks, I’m Steve Lieberman, Program Manager for Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, joining this AMA to assist in the discussion.

Highlighted

Hi Everyone, my name is Caroline Shin and I'm the PMM for access control capabilities in Office 365. Looking forward to chatting with you! 

Hi Everyone, Joe Castellanos here from the the Identity Governance and Administration team. Looking forward to your questions!
Hello All, I'm Anand Menon, Program Manager in the Office 365 Access protection team. My team is responsible for the latest Privileged Access Management feature and would love to answer any questions that you may have on this feature and beyond.
Hello, I'm Abhishek Kumar, Program Manger for Office 365 Privileged Access Management, here to assist in the discussion as well.

Hello Abhishek,

Is this option available now? Because I am trying to configure it on my tenant, but can't see that option.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/securitycompliance/privileged-access-management-configura...

Regards,

Rao

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies