Acessing Groups in OWA - cookie/token issue

MVP

Seems yet another part of O365 is having issues with cookies or similar. Starting few days ago, I can no longer access Groups in OWA in my "regular" browser session. Every attempt to open them results in the screenshot below, and the trace shows "Error 440 Login Timeout". Which is certainly not true, as the same issue appears after signing out/signing back in.

Outlook works fine, using a different browser or private session works fine as well. The issue seems to be in some of the cookies. I'm pretty sure clearing the cookies/temp files will sort it out, but I'm getting tired of having to do this because of O365 :)

If anyone from MS is interested in troubleshooting this, I can get some browser traces.

3 Replies

O365groupsissue.pngScreenshot.

Yeah I get this also & have done for a while now, if I need to access Groups I open a chrome sesssion specifically to get into them.  Hopefully MS will sort this soon. (I use IE as my day to day browser)

Not having issues when accessing to Groups by means of IE an Google Chrome. By the way, this kind of issues is not acceptable