SOLVED

More information in ressource-calendar

Copper Contributor

Sometimes we rent rooms for any kind of events (not our main business) and therefor we use the outlook calendar to register the bookings. When I want to check if a date is free, I look up in the calendar of the specific room. But all the information I get there is who (myself or a colegue) the room reserved, but not what event it is nor the name of the client. I have no information from the original calendar-entry which is on my or a collegues calendar.

Is there any possibility to edit these information, so I can open the ressource calendar and see, what kind of event it is instead of just who the room reserved? 

Sorry for the bad english, i tried my best... hope you understand what I mean.

Michael

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Julia Foran (Microsoft)
Solution

You will need to adjust the permissions on the Room calendar in order to see those additional details. Something like this:

Set-MailboxFolderPermission WC:\Calendar -User Default -AccessRights LimitedDetails

Or you can request individual permissions, or get added as delegate.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Julia Foran (Microsoft)
Solution

You will need to adjust the permissions on the Room calendar in order to see those additional details. Something like this:

Set-MailboxFolderPermission WC:\Calendar -User Default -AccessRights LimitedDetails

Or you can request individual permissions, or get added as delegate.

View solution in original post