Microsoft

If you're already able to sign in to our app on Windows, Android and iOS with your O365 account then we're pleased to let you know that there's now one more way to access our Microsoft To-Do Preview—via our webapp to-do.microsoft.com.

twitter all devices (1).jpg

3 Replies

Now that To-Do is nearing GA, I can sign in to the mobile app with my AAD account as well.  The problem is that data in the web app and the mobile app isn’t in sync.  (So I have three separate task stores now—Exchange Online, To-Do Web app, and To-Do mobile app—each separate from the others.)  Is it just me or is this actually the expected behavior before/during rollout?

Really sorry to hear that! Can you reach out to us through the 'Get Support' option in the apps? It will hand over the session ID and we should be able to better understand what's up once we have that. Thanks!

Timo

Thanks.  There’s an issue that’s preventing access to the Outlook Tasks REST API, which is why the To-Do apps aren’t syncing with Exchange Online.  I’m not really sure if this is a configuration problem.  Anyway I’ve contacted support and they’re now looking into it.