Home

"How To" guide for a simple Teams Bot - No coding skills needed!

Highlighted
Karl Kocar
Microsoft

"How To" guide for a simple Teams Bot - No coding skills needed!

I put this Bot related content together for some of my partners as I've had a number of questions about how to get started on this. See below for Technet link.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/ukprodandcomms/?p=2205

Here is one of the videos the blog points to on You Tube:

3 Replies

Re: "How To" guide for a simple Teams Bot - No coding skills needed!

Many thanks for Sharing Karl !

Wow, I had no idea how easy to setup this bot stuff is now. This clicked off the lightbulb for sure. One quick question, once you have a bot in place with multiple responses, how to people update the entries quickly after you have all the training done, for example, you have the same response for like 6 different ways to ask, so it adds in 6 entries. Do you have to now update the response for all 6? Or is there a way to update the original and it is connected. Just thinking long term how to maintain the life of the responses over time.

Actually never mind, If I would read your article at the end you said this is just for something quick and simple..... was hoping for a full knowledgebase dump into this thing ;P.

Anyway, know of any good articles for taking the QnA bot service and getting it into Teams as a bot using the Teams framework? Is that a lot of work to do that you know of?
Related Conversations
No Assignments Tab in Microsoft Teams
Nick Davies  in  Microsoft Teams  on
24 Replies
Accessing Team Calendar on iPhone
Abbas Jaffar Ali  in  Microsoft Teams  on
8 Replies
Inserting links
Jessica Carver  in  Microsoft Teams  on
13 Replies
Create private channel in a team
Catalin Prata  in  Microsoft Teams  on