Home

ZOOM disabled until I hit 'minimize'

jnobles
New Contributor

Teams was working well for us until recently - the zoom function at the bottom does not show up unless you first minimize, then maximize the screen. Across users (ie, not just me). Can someone fix this? Really annoying.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Please hit Ctrl+0 then your Teams screen going to the optimal resolution

Please let me know if that works
Thanks,
Thuayavan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your feedback is very valuable and your “likes” are energy boosters for us to keep blogging

No, didn't work.

What I want are the 'navigation' tools that appear at the bottom of the screen.

Capture.JPGThese buttons do NOT show up until I minimize the screen, and then maximize the screen again. This happens across the board, at my computer and other users on different networks.

I can confirm this! Its when you have a document open you get this tool view :)

It does disappear immedietely and only appears again if you do the following:

* Minimize / maximize teams window

* Zoom in/out with Ctrl + scroll when mouse pointer is somewhere on teams interface

When you do this it appears but also seem to stick indefinetely as long as the document is open i teams! This tool view should appear when you hoover the document if I'm correct!

Seems like a bug and should be reported: @Juan Carlos González Martín

/ Adam

Ctrl+ scroll doesn't work for me (I assume 'scroll' is the middle button on my mouse?)

Definitely a bug because it didn't do this previously! Thanks for tagging someone who can maybe fix it.

Related Conversations
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on