Yealink T56A missing in the teams admin center

Copper Contributor

After I upgraded the firmware to 58.15.0.41.rom from the teams admin center the Yealink T56A phone appeared offline.  I deleted the phone from the teams admin center and signed in to Teams on the phone again.

The phone does not appear in the admin center.

6 Replies

Hello @Peter Gniewek 

Did you find a solution to your issue please?

i have the same on my side.

Thanks,

I think there was a new firmware update.  After I installed the new firmware I was able to see the phone in the teams admin.  @Rachid Rachid 

Hi @Peter Gniewek 

Thanks for your reply

i updated the device with the latest version FirmwareVersion=58.15.0.85 but still not displayed on admin teams.

I know that you had this issue a year ago, can you tell me which version you used for your ip phone to be displayed on teams admin please?

thanks,

I think I updated to version 58.15.0.53.  The latest version should be ok too.  I factory reset the phone and setup again.  I deleted the phone from Teams admin center.  The phone showed up when I signed in. 

@Rachid Rachid 

Hi @Peter Gniewek 

For me the user can sign-in to teams from yealink device without any issue and the device was never displayed on teams admin center.

Also i have some other devices displayed in teams admin center but fimware update via teams admin center is not working.

I think you can update the firmware from the phone's web interface.  You can download the firmware from the yealink web site.  @Rachid Rachid