Home

Wiki tab cannot be removed?

Highlighted
Peter Wang
Contributor

Wiki tab cannot be removed?

I'm trying to delete it. There's alway the error saying:
We weren't able to remove the Wiki
There was a problem removing your Wiki. Please check the Wiki and try again.

And I want to access it, it shows:

We're having trouble showing your Wiki right now. Please try again later.

Any idea? Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Wiki tab cannot be removed?

I just tried it in my environment and it worked ok. It sounds like in your site the wiki site got removed but the naviagtion link didn't. Can you try and readd a wiki? does the wiki option appear in the add option?

I just tried to add a new Wiki tab with a new name. And the error is:
"We weren’t able to create a new Wiki tab."

Pieter Veenstra wrote:

I just tried it in my environment and it worked ok. It sounds like in your site the wiki site got removed but the naviagtion link didn't. Can you try and readd a wiki? does the wiki option appear in the add option?

Weird... I can add and delete Wiki tab in another TEAM. I'm Owner of both teams...

Myself and other in my team are having this issue and its only started happening recently - I always remove the wiki tab from a channel when I create it (as its poor functionality right now and OneNote tab is better), but the last wee, myself and others are getting this error message across multiple teams and channels

Mark Moore wrote:

Myself and other in my team are having this issue and its only started happening recently - I always remove the wiki tab from a channel when I create it (as its poor functionality right now and OneNote tab is better), but the last wee, myself and others are getting this error message across multiple teams and channels

True. I did can delete it from an older Team and yes, OneNote would be better as a default Tab. Looks like no one is fixing it because not many feedbacks on this issue.

Related Conversations