WebEX vs Teams (External) Quality of Experience - Call Quality Dashboard (CQD)

Deleted
Not applicable

Currently and for a while now, our organization have been encountering issues with Externals using Microsoft Teams. Some externals are not able to join a meeting (can't access the link, the call drops etc). This is a big issue right now if we are looking into moving to Teams only mode. Upper management is looking into the possibility of using WebEx to deal with Externals and Microsoft Teams to deal with Internals (which is not the ideal).

We need to be unbiased about this decision therefore, we want to look into some statistics  to compare the Externals call quality  using both tools: WebEx and Microsoft Teams. Looking at the dashboards and the reports provided by Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard (CQD), we see that there are a couple of attributes that can be selected but, I am not able to understand what attributes to select in order to find what we are looking for.

I was wondering if anyone is able to provide us some analytics (i.e. Call quality for externals etc.).  This data will be presented to upper management.

Finally how/where can I pull the following data:

• Time and date of the meeting
  • Who was the external user that was having problem (internal employee connecting remotely or external partner connecting from remote network)?
  • Which device were they connecting from?
  • Where was the external person connecting from?

Thank you,

0 Replies