Home

We are having video issues when making video calls in Teams.

Kanella Thomas
Occasional Contributor

So I was wondering if anyone could help us with the video issues we are experiencing in Teams.  One of the biggest thing is during video calls we will have weird things happen, the color will go strange, black and white/greenish, the video will duplicate so you see 2 or 3 of the person and there will be pix-elated lines across the video.  I don't know if anyone else has experienced this and any tips or tricks to fix it?

5 Replies

Can you open a support ticket here and share screenshots and additional info here? For instance, are you using the Teams Desktop App?

We are using the Teams desktop app.  I don not currently have a screenshot, but will see if I can get someone to send me one when it happens.  This is generally between our remote users and our in office users.  I do not know if that is relevant.

We have this problem as well. Its not consistent and the video will switch back and forth from great quality to this weird 80s view

image.pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).pngMicrosoftTeams-image.png

This is exactly what ours looks like

In MS Teams, we are also experiencing grey video when meeting with others in another facility.

Is there a solution for this? 

@Chris Webb 

Related Conversations