Trusted Application Endpoints in Teams

Iron Contributor

Hi,

We have an on-prem SfB Server that is used to deliver calls to a Trusted Application server. The SfB Server has multiple trusted application endpoints.

The clients all use Teams. Calls are delivered successfully through the endpoint to the cloud Teams users.

However, my problem is that the users cannot search for the Trusted Application endpoint through Teams. Presumably because where the endpoints are stored in AD (CN=Application Contacts,CN=RTC Service,CN=Services,CN=Configuration...)

This is not sync'd (and doesn't appear to be able to using AAD Sync) so therefore Teams cannot find it within the O365 tenant).

I tried to add them manually as Contacts within Teams but it wasn't able to add them. It won't let me press Add. Guessing because it's an internal SIP address and can't find it, then it won't let me add it. It would be good if I could add it even if Teams doesn't think it exists!

Any ideas?

Regards

1 Reply

I have exactly same issue. I have SFB server configured with trustedapplication servers. Now we are moving to Hybrid. SFB online user are able to see presence and chat with application endpoint which is homed in SFB onprem. Teams user are not able to see the presence. 

Can any one help in here!!