Teams Updates

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I notice some people have the new "Calendar" tab instead of the old "Meetings", however mine is still showing "Meetings", anyone know if it is an update issue?

Also, yesterday I noticed in the what's new section, on the 25th of July, you could set the priority of your message, again this feature is not showing in my teams?

Thanks.

9 Replies
The calendar tab has been pushed back on the roadmap! Some people have early release tenants but general release is according to roadmap now Q1 2020!

Regarding the priority notifications this might not yet have been rolled out to your tenant yet, cause it was released not that long ago! Just wait and you will have it soon!
You should have Priority notifications by now I believe. It only shows in Chat on the available actions, in Team chat it's located by clicking the A with paintbrush icon, then clicking the exclamation icon there. If you don't have priority notification listed, check that it's enabled in your messaging policies.
Good point @Chris Webb I’d definitely check the messaging policy and also so you haven’t missed it among all the options

Hi @Chris Webb yes I have found the priorities but it is buried in the editing tab, however the picture in the new features section shows that it is between the editing and attach tabs.  Would be easier there.  Anyway, I have got it.

Thanks.

It is there in Chat, not Teams conversations :P.
Would you have any news on the private channels Adam?
It's listing on the Roadmap for roll out next month.
Mine is still in the editing tab in Chat. Hopefully later.
That is going to be a game changer for me, I am so looking forward to it.