Teams Dialpad - isEVEnabled:Null

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

After working wit Microsoft Support now for a week and getting no where, Hoping you guys can give me more luck. We are having issues provisioning users, and the dial pad not showing in TEAMS with direct routing.  (No onprem or hybrid version)

We provision the users with 

Set-CsUser -identity $username -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $true -HostedVoiceMail $true -OnPremLineURI $num -verbose
Grant-CsTenantDialPlan –Identity $username -PolicyName UK-Tenant-Dialplan -verbose
Grant-CsOnlineVoiceRoutingPolicy -Identity $username -PolicyName VRP-UK-London-International -verbose
Grant-CsTeamsUpgradePolicy -Identity $username -PolicyName UpgradeToTeams -verbose 

They are licensed with E1 or E3 and Phone system 

When you do a get-csonlineuser you get 

OnPremEnterpriseVoiceEnabled : False
HostedVoiceMail : True
EnterpriseVoiceEnabled : True
TeamsVoiceRoute : False
VoicePolicy : HybridVoice
OnlineVoicemailPolicy :
VoiceRoutingPolicy :
HostedVoicemailPolicy : BusinessVoice
OnlineVoiceRoutingPolicy : VRP-UK-London-International
OnlineDialinConferencingPolicy :
DialPlan : GB
TenantDialPlan : UK-Tenant-Dialplan
OnlineDialOutPolicy :
UserAccountControl : PasswordNotRequired, NormalAccount
InterpretedUserType : DirSyncSfBUser
ExchUserHoldPolicies : {}
UserProvisionType :
UserServicesPolicy :
ExternalUserCommunicationPolicy :

The VRP's are working fine, as most of our users are working, just cant provision new ones.

From the Teams Logs (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+1) 

2019-07-11T07:43:02.433Z Inf callingSupportService: Calculated isPSTNCallingAllowed with the following flags: {"isCallingAllowed":true,"isSfbCloud":true,"isEvEnabled":null,"disableCallingForHybridVoice":true,"pstnType":"OnPrem","isBusinessVoicePath":false,"isByotEnabled":true,"result":null}. Old state: null, Current state null
2019-07-11T07:43:02.433Z Inf callingSupportService: Calculated IsCallingAllowed with the following flags: {"isCallingEnabledByTenant":true,"isOneToOneCallingEnabled":true,"isCallingSupportedEnvironment":true,"result":true}. Old state: true, Current state true

You see ISEVENABLED as NULL, so no dialpad will appear.

I have tried on different users, removing license, re-adding license, setting EVEnabled to false and true, Removing VRP and re-applying.

Anyone here got any other ideas, I have sent support the same logs over and over again. 

Thanks

4 Replies

@Simon-G did you ask for an ICM to be opened? We can help you, need that step please. Thank you

@Simon-G wrote:

Hi All,

After working wit Microsoft Support now for a week and getting no where,

Hi, Sorry, for being silly, Whats an ICM? I have a ticket number from online support and the emails we have been sending that's all.

@Simon-G  was this problem solved, and if so, how did you do it? Having the same problem here. 3 users, all the same, but 1 is missing the dialpad.

@Evert Meijeren 

In my case the solution was to assign a new voice routing policy to the user and then wait an hour.

New-CsOnlineVoiceRoutingPolicy "US and Canada" -OnlinePstnUsages "US and Canada"
# maybe wait http://www.teamsadmin.com/2018/10/03/direct-routing-assign-only-user-policy-specific-user/
Grant-CsOnlineVoiceRoutingPolicy -Identity "myEmail@contoso.com" -PolicyName "US and Canada"