Special Views for Conversations (new window or tabular)

Copper Contributor

Suggestions to improve navigation/user interface of conversations:

(1) Improve ability to read and review a single conversation by being able to open the conversation in a dedicated window (rather than scrolling in the Teams window), especially for conversations that have many replies.

(2) To improve finding a conversation (assuming it wasn't tagged for saved list) have a tabular list view of conversations according to their subject lines and/or first sentence. This way the user simply scans a focused list of subjects to find the conversation they are looking for .... or for more casual users (such as managers) to scan what conversations are ongoing within a channel

1 Reply
I could be on board with this. I always hoped for view support so we can apply a template or something so we can customize the views of conversations similar to how old Forums used to work.

I would love to have the subjects and date etc. on a list view, that you click into to see the conversations, and new messages bold up and or moved up/down the list, just like old forums worked, and those used to be so easy to use and made sense.

If we had a choice on how we liked to consume it, would be great. Almost similar to conversation view in Outlook. Anyway, I would suggest checking uservoice and seeing if something similar exists and if not creating one. I would vote on this if you find or add an entry.