Project follow-up

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

As a scrum master, I would like to visualize our team's progress in each release that we work together in. 

So that you can see in which stage who is doing what and live editing should be possible (so that everyone in the team could have the chance to edit). The methods that I myself can come to think of is PowerPoint for a presentation where you can draw lines to different figures and add text columns to describe and Jira where you can assign tasks to someone.  Is there anything else that could help my team? Any tool that you can draw, add text, notice, and also that it should be able for live-editing

3 Replies
What about using planner in Teams then for live editing use links to Microsoft whiteboard or a document in sharepoint to co-edit?

Hi @Payman

A few apps for Microsoft Teams which you may want to look into here

- Visio (Process/Flow Digrams)
- Azure DevOps (DevOps Tools)
- Freehand Whiteboard (Collaborative Whiteboard)
- MindMeister (Mind Mapping)
- Planner (Kanban style boards)
- ScrumGenius (Scrum)

Microsoft Project, Asana and Wrike are all possible to integrate specifically referring to Project Management.

Jira is also available. You can see all the apps available to be integrated by clicking on the apps icon in the bottom left of the Teams client.

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris

@Payman As the others said, a combo of tools in Office can work for you if you don't go the Azure DevOps route. Here's a page about how to use Planner and Teams as a scrum tool  (no, don't work for them) - https://www.avepoint.com/blog/manage/scrum-microsoft-teams-planner/