SOLVED

Microsoft Teams not all users showing Team admin Center - Users

Brass Contributor

Hi,

We are Hybrid environment.
We sync our ad  with Azure Connect Etc.
I have created different teams in Teams admin.
All users show up when I am creating a team and assigning them to teams.

But when i go to team admins center under users, i can only see my UK team. I cant see our US teams. 

I don't even see my user account under Users.

If you go under profile in office 365  under assigned apps, i see Teams apps associated with my account. 

Another weird issue, on teams apps I don't see creating a meeting icon on desktop app. Just in outlook

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Oldtrafford345 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Oldtrafford345 

I was able to resolve by reassign license. 

The only issue still having is the Schedule meeting button is missing on Desktop and web version.

Can you elaborate more on what meeting button is missing? Do you mean the app on the left rail? This has been replaced with "Calendar"

If it is the calendar app, I would suggest checking out what your Upgrade modes are set to for your org / users?

You can also remove this via the new app policies in the admin center, someone possibly could have removed the calendar app for some reason?

@Chris Webb 

Hi Chris, thank you for replying

I have attached a picture of what i was referring to. 

Yes on the left, I don't see calender and schedule icon.

our upgrade mode is  set to Islands

I also did some digging and came across this link below, it says we move our mailboxes to exchange online  get that feature 

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/Missing-the-meetings-tab/m-p/337605

We have not migrated our mailboxes to exchange online yet, hoping to do that soon. 

Is that the case?

thanks

Yes, if you are on-prem it most likely won't work. I believe technically you can get it to work but you have to have a bunch of hybrid setup and on a certain version of Exchange to get it going.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/exchange-teams-interact

@Chris Webb 

thank you Chris for that link and your thoughts. 

You are correct. 

We will be moving our mailboxes soon, so I think this issue will be resolved after we do that.

Thank you for your help to clarify this again.

We worked with Support on this for almost a month. The reason not all of our users were displaying in the Users list is due to a limitation in the Teams Admin Center that only allows 400 users to be displayed.

I'm baffled how this is even a thing and how it has little visibility. Support did direct me to a UserVoice request to increase the limit. Somehow it only has 1 (now 2) votes.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37660270-display-more-than-400...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Oldtrafford345 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Oldtrafford345 

I was able to resolve by reassign license. 

The only issue still having is the Schedule meeting button is missing on Desktop and web version.

View solution in original post