Meeting stays open

Copper Contributor

Hello, one of our rockstar teachers is bringing in over 100 trade students 3 nights per week as guests via the browser into a Teams meeting link. It's working really well for them but when I look at the meeting (outside of a Team channel) later or next morning, the meeting is still "active/open" as one or more students have just left their browser open. I tiptoe into the meeting, eject them, hang up and then it closes but I'm just wondering if we are missing a step or if there is a downside to the meeting remaining "open" for long periods of time? Thank you - image below.

Capture.PNG

2 Replies
Naah, it stays active if there is still attendees in it! Not really an issue though! If it’s recorded it will keep recording til the recording time limit is reached or the last person exits!
There’s a meeting time limit though, can’t really remember it right now

@adam deltinger Thanks Adam. I think it might be my OCD more than anything else! This little camera was present in my left rail all day from a lesson last night some teachers had and I finally had to go in this afternoon, kick the two stragglers out and close off the meeting! 

clipboard_image_0.png