- Under the ellipses of a post you can mark as unread
- the channel goes bold
- the item does not display when you filter the Activity feed by Unread
2. Mark as unread in the Activity feed
- The top right of an item will reveal and ellipses where you can select mark as unread
- this assigns a dot next to the item
- it will display when you filter the Activity feed by Unread
- the channel the item is in does not go bold
* Also with both ways
- marking an item unread does not boost the count of unread items on the icon (you know that little red dot on the Teams Icon telling you your unread items)
- it seems this red icon count is only for new unread items, it will not display items you have manually marked as unread (which is different behaviour to those that use Yammer)
My question is - why the 2 different results when marking as unread.
...in particular when I mark unread in the Conversations tab feed, I'm assuming that will appear in my Activity feed when I filter for unread items. I mean I did mark it unread, and this thing is supposed to show me my unread items.