I have been charged with moving a bunch of shared spreadhseets from Google Docs to MS Teams and have run into a few issues.
1. I seem to be the only team Owner that can open a particular spreadsheet in Excel (not Teams, not the on-line version) without it opening in Read-Only Mode. There are no protections on the spreadsheet.
2. Members do not see real time updates from other members.
3. File gets locked when others are editing, or it will inform that the current user has it locked for editing.
4. Unable to Save Workbook errors that suggest downloading a copy (not a good idea).
5. Copy/Paste sometimes returns an error "Retrieving data, wait a few seconds and try again"
Does anybody else see issues like these? There are a few more that I've received compaints about, that escape me at the moment, but people are complaining. They were happy with Google Docs, and are not happy with Teams. Any advice?
We resolved this issue by updating from v 1708 (8431.2270) Semi Annual Channel to v 1806 (10228.20104) Monthly. AutoSave switch now accessible, and co authoring seems to work. Realtime updates from other authors are now visible.