Getting Access to TEAMS in my Organization

Copper Contributor

I am presently trying to gain access to Teams in my organization. I work for the NYC Fire Department and it seems all of the licensing is handled at a higher level. (NYC). I am looking to utilize  Teams for a management group within my organization consisting of about 300 members. NYC is a huge bucket :unamused:and I am trying to find out if we already have licensing for Teams and we just need it to be

"granted access" for the group. I am wondering if I can backend some guidance from the Microsoft side. 

I have no idea if the forum is even the place for this question so please excuse my ignorance.

Any direction or help would be appreciated. :happyface:

2 Replies
I wouldn't imagine anyone would be able to tell you what licenses you have apart from your admin.

It's very unlikely you are not licensed for teams as all enterprise licenses come with Teams.
Yeah Teams is included in almost all Office 365 plans, so you most likely have it, and if you try logging into Teams.microsoft.com and are getting denied then your admins have it turned off / no licenses assigned .