Home

FireFox upload problem

Roy Wilding
New Contributor

I've been using FireFox successfully with Teams for a while now but in the last week or so uploading files became an issue.

Uploads begin and progress bar moves to about a third and then just hangs and doesn't complete.

I've been trying to find a fix, and wondering if it was a file limit issue with shared spaces or onedrive but couldn't find and answer.

Just discovered that using Chrome browser this isn't an issue so problem seems to be specific to FireFox browser only.

7 Replies

Ey Roy,
Can you please open a support ticket and share Ticked ID here? Another question: Did you try to work with Teams using FireFox but on another PC?
Thanks!

Hi Juan,
I'm unsure where to actually open a support ticket, any ideas?
I've not tried using FireFox on another PC. I'll give that a go and report back.
Thanks,
Roy
You have to open a support ticket from the Admin Portal...if you are not admin in your Office 365 subscription, you will have to ask to your Office 365 Admin

Thanks Juan,

Ticket #10789285

Tried recommendation of using browser on different PC and same issue. I'll keep this updated on any resolution.

A quick response from MS support and it appears the issue is unique to upload from computer only. Sharing from a OneDrive account works fine so at least there's a work around.

"Me too".  The issue only occurs in Firefox.  I've reproduced it on Windows 10 1803 and Windows Server 2016, so it's not specific to Linux.

Related Conversations
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch
chenrylee in Microsoft Teams on
28 Replies
Early preview of Microsoft Edge group policies
Sean Lyndersay in Discussions on
65 Replies
*Updated 9/3* Syncing in Microsoft Edge Preview Channels
Elliot Kirk in Articles on
201 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on