SOLVED

Customize your meeting invitations Option not present

Copper Contributor

Hi , I want to add specific signature in Meetings invite mail , i followed the docs and according to that i have to go to meetings option in left pane , unfortunately that option is not present there , insted i can find calender option on the same area , in calender i can find create meeting but there is no option to add or customize the meeting invitation email  signature .

Need help .

Here is the link to the documentation i followed :

Customize your meeting invitations:

Screenshot from 2019-08-23 11-31-23.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/meeting-settings-in-teams#customize-your-meeting-inv...

8 Replies
Seems like you just clicked the calendar tab in your Teams client :) also was named “meetings” until just now! Still are for me :\ congrats!
Although you need to be an administrator to access the Teams admin center and do it from there!

Hi checked in Admin meeting policies and Tried with "AllOn" meeting policy with my account  , even after that the button is not present. any solutions?

Screenshot from 2019-08-23 15-04-40.pngScreenshot from 2019-08-23 15-05-22.png

Nono, don’t mess with these now :)
You set your meeting invites template from the admin center! You won’t get that to the Teams client!! Go to Teams admin center - meetings - meeting settings!

And remember these will be set for everyone
Hi changed the settings, but the meeting option is not present in all of our dashboards left of the pane. do you have any solution?
Do you have exchange on-premises?
Do you have a calendar tab ?
I have calendar tab. want meeting tab, was present before, suddenly gone.
best response confirmed by arani007 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
This was recently replaced by the calendar tab! it works the same and you have the ability to create meetings there!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by arani007 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
This was recently replaced by the calendar tab! it works the same and you have the ability to create meetings there!

View solution in original post