SOLVED

Can't click on the picture zoom in to view

Copper Contributor

Hi , My colleagues can't click on the picture zoom in to view. Account sign-out and login cannot be improve未命名.jpg

53 Replies
Confirmed same issue on Windows 10 desktop version of Microsoft Teams no picture preview zoom. Click and zoom an image sent by another user results in default image icon.

@ctcarchWe were able to fix this by doing the following;

User selects their icon in teams, then settings.
We set our language back to English (Australia) then clicked save and restart.
Problem fixed for us.

best response confirmed by ctcarch (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Got to work this morning and it's all back to normal.

@Christopher Neuendorf Same. Is the black bar at the top that has extra zoom options new? I don't remember that. It has reset size/zoom out/zoom in/download/close..

@Christopher Neuendorf 
Yes looks to be resolved this morning for me also.

@ctcarch all working here as well.

Here also. Microsoft did an update in the background? This is one reason i normally prefer local services and not SAS or cloud services...

I'm experiencing the exact same issue with the desktop app on windows 10

@zoedonat I am running Version 1.3.00.362 and it is OK for me.  Do you get exactly the same issue as originally reported?

Yes exactly the same issue, but it worked once I restarted my computer! Seems like a common but easily fixable bug. All good :)

@Marty81 Wow, thank you for your suggestion and it works perfectly.

@Marty81For anyone who is experiencing this in 2020, Marty has the answer.  I just changed mine to something else, then back to my region and now no more broken link icon when I click images in Teams

it works perfectly. thank you for your suggestion

@Marty81 Works great.

worked ! Thanks
This also worked for me! Thanks Marty81

@Marty81 , thank you so much.

I was able to fix this today when doing the same:

Changed language to Dutch, then back to English US. 

I also had this issue on my Windows 10 desktop ver of Teams... why oh why did changing the language of the App to a non US - English language and then back fixes it? So weird...

My fix was not related to the language settings, but rather the GPU acceleration option.

In settings for Teams, check the Disable GPU hardware acceleration option, restart Teams and it will resolve this issue. You can re-enable GPU acceleration by un-checking that option and a perform a quick restart of Teams.

Awesome! Worked like a dream for me. Thank you!!