Buttons to quit or log out directly INSIDE Teams

Iron Contributor

Please go vote for a tiny change that would be the greatest in the world.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/37984045-add-a-quit-button-ins...

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies

Sign-out is right there on the top of the screen, click your name. You can also access sign-out and quit in the right-click menu of the Teams icon in the taskbar and tray.

@Vasil Michev The purpose of my idea is to have a QUIT button right below the Sign-Out because in the tray icon it's inconvenient.  Most of the time the taskbar context menu is shown rather then the Teams one thus very annoying.  Also it doesn't make any sense to have the Quit only in the tray icon.  Why the Quit isn't available with the Sign-Out inside Teams ?

If I may, Teams is using a lot of resources.  To much and I think the developpers are working on it.  Despite this, quitting the app without Signing out is convenient way to release resources when not using Teams thus an easy way to quit.  With the tray way, you right click the icon then the all UI appears along with 75% of the time the Taskbar context menu then you right click again because Teams UI is visible then you finally have the Teams context menu and you can click Quit.  My God.... Please go vote so we can have the Quit inside Teams