Welcome to the Microsoft Teams for Education Community!

Microsoft

Hi everyone, we're excited to now have a space dedicated to Microsoft Teams for EDU. My name is Justin Chando, and I'm Principal Product Manager on the Microsoft Education product team in Redmond, WA. 

This community is a place for you to ask questions about others' experiences, share ideas, learn best practices, hear about product updates, collaborate with others using Microsoft Teams for Education, and have direct interaction with the product and engineering teams.

We're so excited you've joined us and look forward to your posts and contributions to the community. 

If you have any questions about the community, please ask them below :) 

5 Replies
Finally! Glad this sector s here.
Great News!! I 'm using Teams with my Ss this course 17/18. Thanksnfor this way to improve this amazing tool.. the rubrics assessment is great way to improve the toom thanks
That’s awesome Justin.

Hello Justin,

Glad that you have this Team.  My (one year old) Company recently Learned about Microsoft teams during your visit to our Microsoft Office in Pittsburgh PA. We are using teams for everything that is collaboration based- admin/projects etc-both internally with guests and our customers. It Is an amazing classroom with amazing potential. I ran very large installations of share point & Microsoft dynamic in my former roles as an IT executive and I can very much see where teams fits into the big picture. Exciting. My current company works extensively with universities doing workforce development stuff between universities & business.

Sue