10-25-2017 09:35 AM
10-25-2017 09:45 AMSolution
12-24-2017 10:48 AM
12-26-2017 12:32 AM
01-26-2018 02:04 AM - edited 01-31-2018 02:01 AM
According, with the roadmap this should be delivered in Q3 CY2017 is there a release date?
Thanks in advance
01-26-2018 03:13 AM
at the moment it is only possible in azure b2b have not seen any update on this yet
02-28-2018 04:11 AM
@Dan Stevenson wrote:
Guest access for MSA users (any non-AAD email address) is coming in the next couple months. That will enable those users to be invited to a team, and then use that account to login to Teams.
any news on when this feature is going live?
02-28-2018 04:53 AM
03-05-2018 04:48 AM
It is rolling out now!
03-05-2018 09:20 AM
03-05-2018 11:15 PM
I added a guest with a gmail address and that went fine, but the guest with the gmail address could not log in, but got a microsoft login screen and was not recognized. Very unfortunate this.
03-06-2018 12:53 AM
03-28-2018 03:50 PM
If you have Global Admin, try doing this:
07-13-2018 01:34 PM
Just got the @gmail.com to work for teams.
1. Added gmail user to AAD B2B using guest add, in a Google Chrome browser.
2. Went to gmail account and followed the welcome link to see Microsoft AAD summary.
3. Added gmail user as a member to the Microsoft Team.
4. Went to gmail account and followed the welcome link, added password. > failed to login.
5. Hit the reset password button on the Microsoft web login error screen.
6. Changed the password on the gmail account.
7. logged into the Microsoft teams account using the gmail and the new password.
8. Teams opened the browser.
This indicates that AAD may not have had a valid password for the guest user id.
07-13-2018 01:35 PM