SOLVED
Home

Announcing the Microsoft Teams Developer Platform AMA!

Highlighted
Community Manager

We are very excited to announce a Microsoft Teams 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA) for Microsoft Teams Developer Platform!

The AMA will take place on Thursday, February 14th, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Microsoft Teams AMA Group. Add the event to your calendar and view in your time zone here

An AMA is a live online event similar to a “YamJam” on Yammer or an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. This AMA gives you the opportunity to connect with members of the product engineering team who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback.

Dev Platform.png

14 Replies
While this is a aimed at developers there will be non-devs, like me, attending this AMA as well.

Hi Dylan, the link to add the event to my calendar shows the wrong time for me:

snip_20190123115923.png

In the description next to the big time block, the time is correct.

Not too important, but just so you know :)

Hi Maarten,
Interesting it's showing that, because when I click on it it's showing as 9:00am. If I have any further reports I will look into editing the event. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience.

Same for me, 12:00 AM Los Angeles. 09:00 AM Local time.

image.png

I don't get this, how do I join?

Regards, Jake

I second that PNJake. I have tried all of the links, looked in Teams, and I am in an endless pointless loop to nowhere!

Hello, 

You should see a "Start a New Conversation" button at the top of the Microsoft Teams AMA Space. Please ask your question there, and our team will be able to see it. 

Hello,

You should see a "Start a New Conversation" button at the top of the Microsoft Teams AMA Space. Please ask your question there, and our team will be able to see it.
Solution
You post your questions in this forum guys then they are answered over the course of the hour or in a few days following this by the team. Best, Chris
@Leslie Arnett , @PNJake - I think we're in the right place. THere's no "join" as such - but questions will be asked, discussed and answered right here in this forum. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll update this message!

Right. I get it now. Earlier when i tried starting a new conversation I got an error message stating that I wasn't allowed to do that. I have posted my question now though.

Regards, Jake

Yes, that's correct! The AMA takes place in a message board format. You're in the right place! 

You'll want to go up one level to here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-AMA/bd-p/MicrosoftTeamsAMA

Refresh that page to see new questions, and feel free to "Post New Conversation" to ask a question. You wouldn't have had that option until 9AM when the AMA started, in case that is a point of confusion.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

HI @Leslie Arnett - You are in the right spot. At the top of the hour, we opened things up so you can now ask your questions. Thank you for being here!