Home

Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

We are very excited to announce a Microsoft Teams 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA) for Microsoft Teams!

The AMA will take place on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT in the Microsoft Teams AMA Group. Add the event to your calendar and view in your timezone here

An AMA is a live online event similar to a “YamJam” on Yammer or an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. This AMA gives you the opportunity to connect with members of the product engineering team who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback

Teams AMA 10.25.png

6 Replies

Re: Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

I'm confused. Where do you post the questions and see responses? Will it be threaded here at this post or is each question its own thread? Right now this Space is filled with March-era posts that all pop to the top because they're the most popular. I'm unsure how to follow posts and questions in real time. (On Reddit you have one post with threaded questions and answers in a central spot.)

Hi Matt, At 9am we will open up with a welcome post for everyone! After that, any new questions will be made as new posts in the Microsoft Teams AMA Space.

Hi

Where is the link to join ?

RE: Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

Hi, I'm Eric from the Netherlands. I'd love to AMA! Is this the forum?

Re: RE: Announcing a Microsoft Teams AMA!

Related Conversations
Teams crashes on check for updates
Jonathon Halford  in  Microsoft Teams  on
36 Replies
Adding external users to teams
Sean Whyment  in  Microsoft Teams  on
307 Replies
How to connect a "Team" to a "Group"
Mike Dumka  in  Microsoft Teams  on
45 Replies
No Team Channel Notifications
Jake Baldwin  in  Microsoft Teams  on