Microsoft Search - Public Preview or General Available?

Iron Contributor

Maybe I have missed the announcement but is Microsoft Search now General Available or is it still in Public Preview?

4 Replies
Hi Joost! Great question. MSIB in still in preview mode and I not GA yet. Cheers, - Wendy
Yes, it's in GA mode now and slowly being rolled out to all tenants. Bill had a good blog post about this release @ https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Search-Blog/Welcome-to-Microsoft-Search-intelligent...

Cheers,
-Wendy

@Wendy_MSFT 

It's now late August and my O365 Admins say we still do not have Microsoft Search available in our tenant.  We've got O365 E5 licence.  

Roadmap status indicates it is still rolling out, but release date is still saying Q2 CY 2019.  Would it be possible to get some kind of update to when Worldwide rollout will be completed.

I am reliant on my Admins to tell me when this is available, and only they can see this in the O365 Admin interface, but it's probably not their priority. When it does come in to our tenant they may not let me know automatically. This means I need to know when it is likely so I can ask them to give me access