User is unable to access emails on her Phone via Outlook Application

Copper Contributor

User is unable to access emails on her Phone via Outlook Application

We have opened an MS Case Ticket #14670583 over 4 days ago now.

I do not see any Engineers assigned to this case. How do we escalate this case ?

I did call in Global Premier Support with little help from them. They just told that they will have an engineer call me back with in 4 hours and that was 12 hours ago. It seems like no one at Microsoft is interested in helping us.

4 Replies

Hi@ckadithy-1 

Can you ask the user to try on a different phone please?

Have you re-installed / updated / cleared cache the App on the phone?

Have you checked user's license? Is it office 365?

Is user able to access Emails via Online web mail (OWA)  ?

Any error message or screenshots?

Thank you

Dav,

@Deleted 

Can you ask the user to try on a different phone please? Yes we did - Outlook application crashed on that too.

Have you re-installed / updated / cleared cache the App on the phone? yes - we even did a factory reset on the phone

Have you checked user's license? Is it office 365? User has a Office 365 E5 License and an EMS E5 License

Is user able to access Emails via Online web mail (OWA)  ? Yes - everything is fine on OWA and Outlook on PC

Any error message or screenshots? There is no error message as such - Just that outlook wont open when the device is enrolled under this user's name.

Hi@ckadithy-1 

Can I ask you please, what is make and model of the phone? 

Can I have the Outlook App version please?

Have you installed the latest updates on the phone?

Please Clear the browser's cache on your device.

Then remove the app and re-install it.

Is user's mailbox too large? What is the size for it?

Any other phone to try?

Thank you

Dav,

@ckadithy-1 

More importantly I would like to know the connection on your phone? Are you using WiFi or Mobile Data? Please make sure you are not connected to both at the same time. Can you try to launch Email which each connection separately please?

Thank you

Dav,